Order natural Melatonin 50mg
Melatonin is the hormone of the pineal gland (pineal gland), which regulates the rhythm of sleep-wakefulness, and also has a wide range of additional effects. Also known as sleep hormone. It is used in tablets or capsules to facilitate falling asleep, in order to correct the “internal hours” during long journeys. Proved a positive effect with weight loss, and also revealed antioxidant and antitumor effects.
THE MOST IMPORTANT EFFECTS OF MELATONINE WHICH HAVE A STRONG TESTABLE BASE:
- Restores the rhythm of sleep – melatonin makes it easier to fall asleep, restores the natural circadian cycle, eliminates daytime sleepiness
- Improves mood and mental state
- The anti-stress effect of melatonin is especially important for modern humans.
- Normalizes blood pressure, due to the regulatory effect on the endocrine system
- Slows down the aging process (protects cellular DNA, deactivates radicals) and increases life expectancy 
- Strengthens the immune system
- Antioxidant effect. A group of specialists from the University of Petrozavodsk found that products with melatonin have a rejuvenating effect.
- The antitumor effect of melatonin is due to many factors: increased antitumor immunity, reduced radical activity, normalization of hormonal levels and interaction with RZR / ROR receptors.
- Melatonin eliminates some types of headaches.
- A recent study by scientists from Spanish and Canadian institutions found that melatonin supplements help strengthen bones. This opens up the possibility of using such additives as a way to prevent osteoporosis in people who have a tendency to get sick.